2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

End of Hiatus...Playing Catch Up for the last 6 months

After a very active and eventful few months, life is resuming some normalcy (not really, but I miss our family scrapbook) and I have put together oodles and oodles of posts to document the last 6 months of our lives. Hopefully, these will all be uploaded in the next week or two and we will be back on track! Just in time to get ready for the busy holiday season!!!

I have felt very badly about not keeping our blog updated as this is our favorite way to talk with the boys about memorable family events and also share pictures with family. I apologize to our special family members that keep asking if there are any new pictures on the blog and will hopefully do better (hopefully)! I find that as the boys get older and more involved in activities, time is more difficult to come by. As I signed in to the blog, I have noticed that many of my other blogger friends must be going through a similar stage of life as well because several of their blogs are behind, too...thankfully, that makes me feel a little more normal :-)

 Here's to knocking a hole in one on half a year in review...




No comments: