2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A missed post from April- Shadowbrook Spring Fling

So, in catching up the posts will relive the events of the last 6 months however big or small they may be. And I missed a few pictures from the boy's Spring Fling at school in April. The Spring Fling was held on Caden's birthday and we spent the day at the Southeastern Railway Museum to celebrate(which I did post about). That evening, though, we headed to the school for this annual event and I somehow missed documenting their two favorites. 

Every year, Shadowbrook holds this annual fundraiser with inflatables, pony rides, carnival games, and a silent auction. It is an event that we attend every year and the boys' favorites are always the pony rides and inflatables. Unfortunately, we didn't get there as early as we wanted and Mommy didn't take as many pictures as I usually do but I captured their highlights of the short evening.

Pony Rides...
 

And Inflatables
 

No comments: