2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Caden's Spring Show

Caden's Spring Show was tonight and he did the best yet of any of his shows! He followed along with the hand movements and even decided to sing some of the words...which is a big deal for this kiddo.
Love this face!
 They sang several songs but his favorite song is Hosanna and we've been hearing him sing this song at home for months! When they played this song, he got even more animated.
 Love, love, love that they use sign language in all of their songs!
 After the show, I took Ethan back to the classroom to pick up Caden and took a quick picture with both boys and Ms. Janice and Ms. Tamara. 
I LOVE our school and that my children have had the privilege of this legacy as part of their childhood!

No comments: