2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

January Wrap-up

Winter usually slows down for us, but I guess this season has been just as busy as the rest because I am behind on updating the blog. So here are a few events to conclude January...

SNOW-ish
A couple of years ago we had a big snow in Georgia. Last year, we had an ice storm. The boys have been hoping and praying for snow to try out their sleds and snow suits with for 2 years to no avail. Finally, we had some snow this year...well, maybe we could call it that. Either way, the boys made the most of the 30 minutes that they had to play in it before it melted.  
 

TELLUS
We spent our January school holiday at the TELLUS science museum with a friend. The boys had a blast checking everything out, digging for fossils, and panning for gold. I forgot my camera and my phone did not get any good pictures, which was a major bummer.

Swim
We also wrapped up another session of swim. Ethan is doing fantastic and Caden is finally starting to feel more comfortable under water!
 
 

And that wraps up January!

No comments: