2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

We had a low key Easter this year. I was sick the entire week before Easter and then shared my cold with Ben so outside of church, we spent Easter at home. Even though we weren't super busy, the boys had a great weekend and we made cupcakes and dyed Easter eggs. We were tucked in bed early Saturday night because we were excited to see if the Easter Bunny would show up. 
The Bunny did not disappoint and two little boys were super happy the next morning!
 Complete with an early wake up due to the anticipation of checking their baskets :-)
 After some time to play and special Easter morning doughnuts, we got dressed for church. I am thankful for a casual church. I debated a short minute about having the boys tuck in their shirts and wear belts with their khakis but quickly dismissed the idea.
After church, we did an Easter egg hunt inside because it was wet outside. We used our dyed Easter eggs from Saturday morning that I failed to get any pictures of :-(
 Somehow, they magically each found the same number of eggs. No meltdowns!
After the egg hunt, the boys ate lunch and had some playtime until it was time for Easter dinner complete with boy decorated cupcakes for dessert.

A nice, relaxing Easter...hopefully Daddy will feel better soon!



No comments: