2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Supercross

We wrapped up February by heading to Supercross. I believe I am outnumbered when it comes to choosing events in this family. Before we bought tickets, we gave the boys the choice of either going to the circus or Supercross, the poor circus didn't have a chance. Anyway, after an amazing time at Monster Jam in January, we were really looking forward to an action packed time at Supercross. Ethan asked a little friend from school to go with us and we all had a great time.
 
It was neat to see the dirt bikes racing around the course and jumping the hills but the consensus in this family is that Monster Jam is the event for us :-)

No comments: