2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast

Tuesday was the Thanksgiving Program and Feast at school. While Caden had to miss it and Daddy nursed him at home, I went to see Ethan's performance and eat with him. He did an amazing job! For the first time ever Ethan sang the songs, did the hand motions, and was a complete gentlemen. This is the same boy that usually has the entire audience and the teachers laughing out loud because he is creating his own performance instead of following along as he should. My little Pilgrim made me so proud!
Before the program
 I see you Mommy but I'm not going to yell :-)
 Hand motions!
 
 After the program ended
 Cheesing it up
 One of the creations that he made for his section of the table
 His placemat
It's hard to see with the glare, but he wrote his name on the top left. Ethan has had a very difficult time with fine motor skills this year so this is a huge accomplishment!



As a way of giving thanks to our amazing Shadowbrook family, we made pumpkin bread for each of the teachers and staff. These are two loaves that we made for our little friend, Sadie, to give to her teachers. It just happened to be the only picture that I took of the bread :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: