2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekend in Pigeon Forge Part Two: Circle G Safari Adventures

On Saturday morning, after breakfast we headed to a nearby drive-thru Safari park and petting zoo. The boys had a great time looking at and feeding the animals from the comfort of our car! Ethan was fearless when it came to them while Caden was a little more wary of them getting too close. 

 
 
  The animals were not shy in the least and came right up to the windows looking for a treat. Thankfully, Mimi bought us 3 buckets of food!
 
 This is my absolute favorite picture! 
He was going to make sure he got his treat!
 After we drove through the park, we headed over to the petting zoo. They had all kinds of animals there as well, but the rabbits ended up being where the boys spent the most time.
 
 Before we left Ethan, Caden, and I went on a camel ride. 
Afterward, Ethan got to feed him a carrot.
 
 And I gave him some feed.
It was an amazing experience! I loved being able to drive through and get up close with animals that we don't usually see and take a bumpy ride on a camel's back.

No comments: