2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Halloween Week...almost a month late

It's a little past Halloween but we did Trick-or-Treat at a few houses this year. Sadly, I am thankful for my children's short attention spans and actually love hanging out in the yard passing out candy while the little ones play in their costumes and talk to everyone that comes by.

A few days before, we spent the evening making some Fall cupcakes...
 and watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
 This was a first for the boys. It's amazing at how much you forget over the years. I can't tell you how many times I have watched this growing up but now as a parent all of their unkind words really stick out to me.The boys didn't really seem to pick up on them, though.

 A few days later Halloween came and our firefighter made it to about 4 houses before he decided he was done.
 And our motorcycle racer made it to about 3, shocking I know :-)  This was the first year that Ethan has picked what he wanted to be for Halloween and although Ben and I tried to steer him toward other things, this was his idea. Gotta love his imagination!!

No comments: