2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yummy in My Tummy

Even though you can't tell by his size, this little man has always been a great eater! We call him Mikey from the old Life cereal commercial. You know the one..."He likes it, he really likes it!" We have not been able to stump him yet. Lately, after I have fed him he has been taking his spoon and placing it inside the empty bowl, then putting the spoon in his mouth. So, the other day I decided to let him try to feed himself. He loves cottage cheese (which Ben and I hate) so we experimented with that. He started with the spoon, but quickly figured out it was much easier if you just use your fingers.
In deep concentration...
Yum-Yum! All done!







No comments: