2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our First Swim Lessons


I guess everyone is taking swim lessons this summer! We started our lessons the first Monday after I got out of school and took a Mommy and Me class at the YMCA. There were 6 Mommy's and their little ones in our group ranging from 7 months to 3 years. We played games, sang songs, and learned a few things about swimming.

We learned that it is OK to not always be in Mommy's arms in the water. We can trust others and swim to them.

And we learned a lot of songs to help us remember how to practice doing "ice cream scoops," blowing bubbles, and kicking our feet. We have a lot of new moves to show off!





No comments: