2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Final Fun with Ms. Kristin

Ms. Kristin is one of the most important people in Ethan's life. She has spent just about as much time with him as Ben and I have. Kristin first met Ethan when he was about 7 weeks old and has been watching him ever since. At first, she came to visit a few hours each week just to build a relationship with him and allow me to get to know her. As time went on and I returned to work, she became his primary caregiver, considering she spent more of his waking hours with him than we did. Then when I went part-time, she amazingly stayed with us even though that stretched her budget beyond comfortable. He absolutely adores her and Ben and I completely trust her with him. She loves him, entertains him, teaches him, and meets his needs as well as we do. She is number 1 in our book! We love you, Ms. Kristin!
They were very busy their last couple of weeks together and these were a few of the thousands(I am not exaggerating) of pictures that she took.
One of their visits to Harry Myers Park

Swinging in our neighborhood park


A favorite...the slide!


Swinging at Harry Myers after a visit to the Splash Park





No comments: