2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Official

Well, it happened on Sunday, May 30th, and it wasn't what I wanted to hear...DaDaDaDaDa. And may I add that while I was cooking dinner a couple of weeks ago, May 17th, to be exact, that he took his first official independent steps while he was playing with Daddy, too. How is it that Ethan is all about showing Daddy the latest and greatest things he can do, but not the least bit interested in showing off for Mommy.

1 comment:

The McGrew Crew said...

How exciting!! Being into daddy must be a boy thing! Landon is definitely a daddy's boy!! I'm still workin' on getting Reid to be a momma's boy... :)