2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sweet Caroline

Caroline was born on February 1st and we couldn't have been more excited! After giving Chad, Ashley, and Collier a couple of weeks to acclimate, I packed up the bikes and sent the boys to Mimi's for the weekend so I could head to Huntsville and get some snuggles from my new sweet baby girl! Ethan and Caden had a blast with Mimi and they met me at Chad and Ashley's Sunday afternoon so that they could meet Caroline for the first time, too. 
They had an amazing time as always with Mimi riding bikes...
 climbing trees...
 
and visiting the airplane museum in Birmingham.
 Mimi also stopped by the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville to let the boys take a quick look around there as well.
While I got my weekend cuddles, I also got to see Collier play in her Mercedes that Chad controls by remote. So much fun!!
 Once the boys arrived and had some cousin time, we got ready for a late night trip home :-)
LOVE that we now have 2 boys and 2 girls in the family!!

No comments: