2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Ethan's Leadership Conference & Caden's Art Show

A couple of weekends ago, Ethan was one of seven 1st graders invited to attend a leadership conference. They were asked to wear ties and he looked adorable in his "business clothes!"
 He and his friends were so sweet when I dropped him off and they had a terrific time learning leadership skills with the other Mill Creek leaders :-) 
 Not the best picture, but his counselor texted me this pic letting me know that Ethan had volunteered to go on stage for one of the events. I'm so grateful that he is part of a school that adores him and builds him up just as Shadowbrook did!

 Then, Caden had his Art Show at school the following week. His art teachers are the most creative individuals and they make the most precious pieces to display. Thankfully, we get to keep them after the show each year!
 He decided to show Ethan his creations...
 And finally stood still long enough for me to take a picture :-)



No comments: