2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Santa at Bass Pro

The kids have visited Bass Pro to see Santa every year since they were born except for the year we moved back to Georgia. We moved mid-October of that year and closed on a house the week before Christmas. 
However, this year the tradition continued and we returned to Bass Pro to see Santa again. It's funny because that is pretty much the only time of the year we go to Bass Pro so if we ever drive by it, the boys will say, "Hey, that's where we get to see Santa." I was a bit concerned because they had previously seen Santa at The Tannery and I didn't know how they would react to seeing him again since he looked different. Usually, I try to work our schedule so that we only see Santa up close once a season. But the kids surprised me and didn't even question it! 
I love seeing Ethan whisper to Santa what he would like for Christmas!
And then it was playtime! First, a little shooting
Then, a compromise for a sweet pic for Mommy
After that, they shot some arrows and wandered around the children's area for a bit. They must be growing up because they chose not to do the carousel this year :-( After finishing up with games, they headed over to "ride" some ATV's. I love Caden's face here!
Love this sweetness!

Until next year, Bass Pro!

No comments: