2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Visit to the Farm

A couple of days after Christmas, the boys and I headed down to the farm for a few days. We exchanged gifts with Granny, Grandpa, and Uncle CJ and the boys were so excited with their new gifts!
 The next morning we went down to the chicken houses to check out the birds,
 Then went back up to Granny and Grandpa's to play for the day. I knew it was going to be warm but I really should have brought shorts for the kids to wear! Caden found his red wagon to pull all over the farm with Granny and...
 Supergirl Callie and...
 Batboy Ethan got to work on other things :-)
 Pair that with plenty of rides with Grandpa on the mule... 
 and a little time with Payton plus...
 some playtime on the Loader...
 Followed by finishing up our time on the farm with fireworks 
 And it made for a perfect visit!
We LOVE the farm!

No comments: