2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shadowbrook Christmas Parties

After Caden's program, he headed back to the boys' classrooms for parties. I love that Ethan and Caden are right across the hall from each other! I was able to go back and forth taking pictures and Mimi hung out with Caden in his class.

Ethan's Party
Lunch
I so wish I had taken a good picture of Ethan in his shirt. 
It was a cute corduroy reindeer with googly eyes wearing a plaid Santa hat.
 Decorating(or eating the decorations while watching Owen decorate) a gingerbread man
 Book exchange set to music
 Goofy boy with his teachers, Ms. Tamara and Ms. Janice
 His present from Ms. Janice and Ms. Tamara
A dry erase board with a vinyl border and his name in vinyl letters. 
He loves it!
 His present to Mommy and Daddy. 
I think this is one of my favorites!

Caden's Party
His class made tie dye snowman shirts to wear to their Christmas program and party.
 Mimi and Caden
 Caden's present from his teachers
 Opening his book from the book exchange
 After Ethan's party was over, he joined us in Caden's room.
I can never get enough of the moments where they play nicely!
 Mimi and Ethan
 Sweet boy with his teachers, Ms. Mindy and Ms. Brennan
 After the party, the boys got to ride the train before leaving school. 
For these train loving boys, it was a perfectly ending to the day.
Recognize where the words on the train car came from?
 The train is aptly named The Holy Roller with an engine and caboose and
ten cars in between for the Ten Commandments :-)

Have I mentioned lately how much I love our school!

No comments: