2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beach Pictures 2013

I can't think of a better way to end 2013 than with some of my favorite pictures of my favorite people from our favorite memory making experience of the year. Here are some pictures from the photo shoot at the beach in September...

There were several good ones of these little guys

 
 
 
 
 
Love this one of these two!
 And I always love seeing the three of them together!
 I also love this one of Mimi and Ethan
The two of us
(Sorry, I can't help the tan lines from a week spent in the sun :-)
Rewind to 2001 and this is a very similar picture in the exact same spot to the one above
 Love, love, love this one of Mom
 The three of us
Mom, Chad, and myself
 Brother and sister
All of us
And my favorites of Chad and Ashley...I wonder if there were ever days where we were as photogenic as they are :-)
 
 
 

Here's to a happy and healthy 2014!

No comments: