2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Growing Up


We have a little boy who is finally putting some effort into fine motor skills. Ms. Beth, his teacher at school, emailed me this picture because he was so proud of himself for actually writing his name. They practice every day but he usually puts 2 seconds into his work and it looks like scribbles. I know we're a little behind but this Mommy is so happy that one ACTIVE little boy slowed down long enough to try :-)

And Caden has learned how to drive...NOT! A couple of days ago after I drove the boys around the neighborhood passing out birthday invitations for his party next month, he decided to crawl into the driver's seat and pretend. Thankfully, we were parked in the garage and Mommy had the keys in her hand :-) Yes, they were sitting nicely in the back while we passed out the invitations.

No comments: