2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Family Visit

Last weekend we had an awesome visit from Grandad, Uncle Chad & Aunt Ashley, Uncle Morgan, and Uncle CJ. Unfortunately, we were so busy catching up and eating good food that the camera was put away the entire time :-( I can not believe that I forgot to take pictures. An ultimate fail! We had been looking forward to this weekend for months and the boys LOVED every minute being the center of attention and I loved getting to spend time with family. 

We even had the best good ole' southern soul food at Aunt PittyPat's Porch downtown. I can't remember too many meals that I have had in my life where everything I put in my mouth was delicious! If you're ever in Atlanta, I highly recommend!

No comments: