2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A visit to the ole' stomping grounds

Since both boys were out the week of Thanksgiving, we packed up the weekend before and dropped them off with Mimi so that Ben and I could travel down to visit my alma mater, Troy University, for Homecoming. Because of so many years spent in Texas, it had been a long time since I had been back to visit. The campus looks amazing and we had a wonderful weekend catching up with my sorority sisters and their husbands! One of my best friends has catered box seats for all of the games so it was an awesome football experience even if we did lose.

Although we had the best of intentions and there were plenty of photo opportunities, this was the only one we stood still long enough to pose for. It had been so long since we had seen each other that it was wonderful to catch up and the guys had tons in common which is always a plus!


We definitely decided we needed to be more intentional about getting together more often! 
Love you girls!

No comments: