2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wrapping up May

 May ended with big boy Kindergarten registration for Caden. The highlight for him was riding the big, yellow school bus. He can't wait to ride the bus next year!
And Mommy and Daddy went to a last minute concert before Jesse and Casey moved to Alaska.
Then it was FINALLY summertime! Summer started out with lots of pooltime...
And visits to the library for summer activities. On one of our visits back from the library from a Lego building program with Sife and James David, we had to stop because the General Lee had made an appearance!
Then one day I kept hearing a honking sound outside. I kept looking and could not figure it out so I finally stepped out on the deck. When I looked at Lori's house next door, I noticed a goose on her roof who kept honking. Then I heard another honking sound...
 When I looked across the street, our other neighbor had another goose on his roof! So funny to hear 2 geese having a conversation with one another!
 Next up, June starts with VBS and more playdates!

No comments: