2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Friday, June 23, 2017

More April Randomness

Evidently I didn't download the pictures from my phone until now so I found a few more memorable moments...
 Caden's very last Shadowbrook field trip was to Washington Farms for some strawberry picking
 complete with a hay ride...he was super happy to take a picture
Then, Caden attended his very last Spring Fling at Shadowbrook. His favorite thing to do at Spring Fling is ALWAYS the pony ride!

 One spring day I had 30 minutes before carpool so I went to the park to read a book about the stock market. While learning the new lingo, I found a friend who settled in right under me :-)
 On a trip back to Alabama for the weekend, we ran into my sweet friend, Amy, while dinner on the road. Amy and I met our very first year of teaching 18 years ago! Wow, that makes us sound so old! Now we're both married with kids :-)
 Then we had Sife's birthday party one of the weekends close to Caden's birthday. He wanted a Halloween party in April. So the kiddos put on Halloween costumes, had a hay ride, jumped in a Halloween bounce house, and participated in Halloween games to Trick-or-Treat.

 What a fun idea!

No comments: