2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Caden's Kindergarten Graduation

So, we finally said goodbye to Shadowbrook. An era of our life has come to an end. It's a bittersweet feeling. I'm excited that Caden is starting at Ivy Creek, but we've been a part of Shadowbrook since we left Texas when Caden was 6 months old. They asked me several times to return as a teacher but I don't think that is the right decision at this time. I hope to be able to help Caden build positive relationships at school like I have been able to do with Ethan. Then, I WILL return to work....a very happy day for Ben ;-)



Caden's graduation started with a slide show. It's sweet seeing them in shirts that a few other moms and I helped to make.
Then there was a Community Day where I represented the dentist :-) I have been as much a part of the school as the boys have been. Truly, this school holds a special place in my heart.

 Graduation was great and Caden looked adorable in his cap and gown.
 His sweet class
 They each came up in groups to share a bible verse. His group's verse was about friendship.
 Then he received his diploma
 Oh.My.Word...so adorable!
 Definitely had to have a picture with Ms. Jana and Ms. Marsha!
 Then the brothers...
 and a family picture
 There was a sweet reception afterward with gifts for him to remember Shadowbrook
Such a wonderful night!

No comments: