2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Munchies with Mom

Shadowbrook had their annual Munchies with Mom a couple of weeks ago.  This is such a sweet event each year and the teachers and children work hard to make it special. It was really odd not having Ethan there as well. This is my fifth Munchies with Mom and the first one in which I only had one kiddo sitting next to me. Caden made an adorable place setting for us and decorated a bag that had his gift for me inside.
 The children came in to sing a couple of songs to the moms before sitting down for lunch. At the end, Caden decided that he could start participating just a little.
 After singing the children came to sit with us and we all sat together to have a fabulous lunch prepared from scratch by Caden's wonderful teacher, Ms. Janice :-)

No comments: