2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Awards Program and Bobby Patrick Night

Ethan has had a great kindergarten year and we are down to the final 3 weeks! I'm a little behind in posting but he received an honor roll award from our principal a few weeks ago. We are so proud of him for doing well in school!

The day after the awards program the school had their spring carnival which is called Bobby Patrick Night after the school's namesake. The boys had a blast and I didn't take many pictures but these were their favorite two events of the night.

Caden loved climbing to the top of the slide and seeing everything down below and... 

Ethan got a kick out of playing Bumper Ball with the big kids!




No comments: