2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ethan's PTA Program...Bugz

Bugz! 

Ethan had his very first show at the PTA performance last week. He was an Army Ant with the other boys in his class. All of the kindergarten classes did a great job and were adorable!
 Our Army Ant :-)
I love that he was singing and participating in the hand motions!
 Ethan did a fantastic job delivering his line, too
 And of course, he put his personality into his stage presentation ;-)
 I think saluting and marching were his favorite parts
 Love his silly faces...most of the time
 And in true Ethan form, by the end of the program he decided he was finished. He took off his ant arms and started waving them in the air for all to see. Why am I not surprised???
Even with his extra silliness, the show was super cute and I am so proud of these kiddos for the terrific job they did! And every good performance deserves some ice cream :-)



No comments: