2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bowling

The last several weeks have been super busy and I didn't realize that I had gone so long without posting! About a month ago, the boys got to have their first experience bowling. They had a blast and can't wait to go back!
This guy refused to use the dinosaur "guide" and did it all by himself!
 Mimi pulled out her bowling skills and showed us how it was done!
 Ethan in action
 Score!! Love his excitement!
 Caden with a little dino help
 And it's going...
 Yay!

Ethan has decided he likes bowling so much that we might be looking at a birthday party at the bowling alley. Not a bad way to spend a hot July afternoon!

No comments: