2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Having a Blast!


Ben snapped these pictures this morning---after I went to WORK! I totally missed out on the fun time and the giggles as he played in his exersaucer! Of course, the mornings are the most exciting times of Ethan's day and now I must miss them every day. This has been my first week to return to school after staying home with him for 4 months and it has MOST definitely not been an easy transition for me. It is so hard leaving him knowing that I am not going to see him until the end of the day when he is winding down.
Don't get me wrong, he is in fabulous hands while I am gone and Ben has just begun working from home every Thursday and Friday so he now has extra time to spend with him. While I am thrilled that his every want and need is being met and he is getting tons of love and attention, I am saddened by the fact that he is not getting it from me. I want to be the one showering him with attention every day. This is my first week back and I am so thankful that we only have one full week until Thanksgiving holidays!

No comments: