2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

5lbs 15 oz

I went to see baby Aubrey yesterday and she is absolutely beautiful! Looking back, the unbiased Mommy in me can say that my Ethan was born with a jaundiced little squished up face, but at that time I thought he was the most handsome and perfect baby God had ever put on this Earth. Now I know that he didn't become the most perfect and handsome baby until now. Little Aubrey does not have a squished up face and is not jaundiced. She weighs 5 lbs 15 oz and is so tiny. What is amazing about this is that this is the exact same weight Ethan was when he came home from the hospital and even though it was only 4 months ago, I can't remember him ever being that small. Aubrey fit in 1 arm and although I am sure that he did, too, it just seems like it was so long ago. I just can't believe that he has grown so much in such a short time. Isn't it funny that even though my last post had a picture of him in his carseat when he came home from the hospital at that same weight, it took holding little Aubrey for me to truly realize how much he has grown! Is it crazy that I am already thinking how sweet it would be to have another one that little again?!?! Way too soon, I know!

No comments: