2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Family Photo Session

The weekend before we left for Thanksgiving, our friend Kelly, of Kelly Hansard Photography did a photo session with us so that I could get a Christmas pic. I told her, no big deal, I just need one decent picture. It can be a little difficult to take pictures of our little family. I am beyond thrilled with how they turned out and had a VERY difficult time choosing our card this year...like, as in I put 5 pictures on there. It was amazing how she was able to take our two very active, very rambunctious boys and capture some great images of them!!! She is my hero!

This is one of my favorites!
 Just us :-0
 Oh my word! Look how grown up they are!
 They're not tackling each other!
 Two of my absolute favs!!!
 Oh, well maybe this is my favorite ;-)
 Wait! No, it's this one :-)
 Look! They are actually acting like they love each other!
 And what's a photo session without a little goofiness ;-)

Did I mention that Kelly is my new hero?!?!?!??!
Love her!!

No comments: