2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas at Chad's


Once the school week ended, we headed to Huntsville to see my family and have Christmas at Chad's. Chad and Ashley hosted this year and cooked. What a treat! It was VERY different sitting and watching as opposed to being in the kitchen! We came in Friday night but the trip was exhausting with crazy traffic so the camera didn't come out until Saturday morning.

Sweet cousins!
 Collier's new favorite hiding place :-)
 Since everyone was in the mood to draw and color that morning, we gave Collier one of her gifts early so that she could have some fun!
 Chad and Ashley did a terrific job on dinner, complete with appetizers prior to the main course!
 Ashley's tablescape...
 ...complete with place cards. I will definitely have to step up my game next year! I have all of the pretty stuff, I just usually don't get it out. I will try to do better in the future :-)
 Kid's table
 Dinner time!!
 After dinner, sweet girl woke up from her nap and had a BIG surprise for us! She's going to be a BIG SISTER!!!! Aunt Nikki is on Cloud 9!
 Cuteness!!!
 I love this picture of Collier playing with Ethan's hair! So sweet!
 I think her art supplies were a hit!
 And then it was finally present time...exactly what the boys had been waiting for!
Collier helped play "Santa" and gave Uncle CJ a present
 Then she got to open one of her own
 And Caden was overly thrilled to have a present of his to open as well
 Maw-Maw and Doc were excited about their jewelry making supplies
 I love this face! He was so excited to get a military tank!
I LOVE that I got this picture...
 ...before CJ figured it out ;-) HaHa!! Too late!!
 Ethan was NOT ashamed to wear his crown
 Sweet girl buckling her baby in her new stroller
 Oh, I think this one will be a hit too!

We had an amazing weekend in H'ville and time with family always ends too soon :-(

No comments: