2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Precious Days with Collier

At the end of September, we were privileged to have a few days with Ethan and Caden's cousin, Collier. When sweet and precious Grandee passed in her sleep, the boys and I were able to travel to Alabama to stay at Mimi's house and stay with Collier while Chad and Ashley devoted much needed time to her family. Since Ethan had had a couple of not so hot days at school, I didn't think twice about taking him out for the last day and a half of the week. Ethan ADORES his little cousin and had the best time playing with her!
 
 Collier was a great help with the dishes :-)
 We had some great weather and set up the deck as a playplace just for her. The boys played "big boy" stuff in the yard while Collier and I hung out on the deck.
 Love that face!
 I finally let her run around the yard and she was in heaven
 But, by far, her favorite thing to do for 4 days straight was open and close the gate.
 I love my Sweetums!!

No comments: