2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Munchies with Mom

Today was Shadowbrook's annual Munchies with Mom Mother's Day luncheon. It is supercute because they serve lunch, then the kids come in and sing a few songs before sitting down with you to show off all of the special gifts they have made for you.
 
Our place settings with their special gifts
Caden's
 Ethan's

 Ethan was amazing!
He did not get overly excited like he normally does during programs.
  Caden actually smiled!
 Take 1 of the three of us...not great of the boys
 Take 2...great of the boys, not great of me.
I look like I am gritting my teeth and trying to hold on to Caden.
 Ethan's class made us muffins and this poem came along with it. I laughed out loud when I read it! So true! It now hangs on the refrigerator. Hopefully it will be large enough to read when the picture is clicked.
Loved spending this special time with the boys and so grateful for the amazing program they are a part of! 

No comments: