2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival

Saturday afternoon we put the boys back in their pumpkin shirts and took a trip to Stone Mountain to check out the pumpkin festivities. After our obligatory train ride for Ethan, we were able to spend some time walking around and exploring the area.

The great thing about the Pumpkin Festival is that they had tons of set-ups for posed pictures! Unfortunately, our boys are not posed picture kind of boys, so we attempted only one of their displays and this is what we wound up with...
 Ethan tortured "hurry up and take the picture because I see something more interesting" face
AND
 Ethan's choke hold on Caden trying to keep him in place while I snapped a shot with the "I want to go over there NOW" look on both of their faces.

So, I gave up and we went to play. Both boys got a kick out of trying to pick up and move the giant pumpkin and thought it was hilarious to see one so big!

And the last couple of shots before I put the camera away...

No comments: