2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, October 1, 2012

A few pictures...


Last week the boys had Community Day at school. They got to "visit" the grocery store to do some shopping, have Chick-Fil-A for lunch, check out a book at the library, visit with the tooth fairy at the dentist, check their blood pressure and hear their heart with a stethoscope at the doctor's office, mail a letter at the post office, and get their hair styled at the barber shop. What a busy day they had!

Here's a picture of both of their new hair styles when I picked them up:

 


Caden now knows to look for the camera. He immediately looks at you and says "Cheese" whenever he sees it. Not the image I was trying to capture, but who can resist this little guy!


And what do we do at our house in the evenings...we dance to music on Daddy's phone with balloons on our heads in our underwear. Daddy doesn't know I'm posting this one :-)

No comments: