2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kids Korner

After a morning at the doctor's office for well-check visits, we decided to head over to the mall for lunch and to play in Kid's Korner so that we could forget the pain of those mean shots. Usually I'm too much of a germiphobe to allow the boys to play there, but a trip to the doctor means an automatic bath anyway so we just made bathtime worth our while that day! I have to say that the boys loved it and Mommy is just going to have to get over the "germiness" of it. I'm beginning feel a little more like a normal mom because I am finally allowing them to play at Chick-Fil-A and McDonald's on the rare occasions that we go to either of those places. My pictures aren't the greatest but the kids enjoyed it.



Ethan finally found an airplane that he can fly all by himself!

 Caden thought the fun house was hilarious

"No, Mommy, I'm not ready to leave and you can't catch me in here!"

No comments: