2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding Weekend

 On our way, Ethan's first time to wear headphones. In the past, we've always played his movies through the car speakers. He thought he was such a big boy!

 I'm so disappointed! I was so caught up in getting him to smile for the photographers and walk down the aisle that I didn't get A SINGLE PICTURE of him in his suit holding the bible! This was at the reception after we had already changed him. It was SO hot that as soon as pictures were over, we put him in something cooler. Anyway, here he is checking out the dance floor trying to decide when to show his moves.

Such a sweet picture! 
Daddy and Caden relaxing in the hotel after all the festivities had died down.

No comments: