2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yum! Yum!

This little boy LOVES meatballs! He was so intent munching on his meatballs at dinner that he realized his bib was getting in the way. No problem, he just turned it to the side and kept on going. By the time dinner was over, he had sauce all over his face and in his hair! This was one meal that took us straight to the bathtub.
On another note, of which I disappointedly have no pictures to document, we had quite an interesting afternoon one day last week. While Mommy was cleaning up the bathroom, Ethan decided to do some investigating in the drawers. In a matter of moments, he found a nail polish bottle. As he was trying to get it out of the drawer, he dropped the bottle on the tile. As I look down, all I see is a splatter of red polish everywhere! Thankfully, the bottle broke into 2 pieces and I was able to scoop them up quickly. But, Ethan had pretty red feet and we were left with red tile, red grout, red baseboards, and a red wall. Did I mention that our house is on the market right now? In my haste to try to quickly get as much up as I could before the nail polish dried, I did not snap any pictures of this priceless moment. I SOOOO wish that I would have at least taken pictures of his feet! In the last week I have tried to erase any indication of our catastrophe, but little did I know that paint does NOT cover up nail polish and once it is in grout, it is there to stay.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a cutie. Oh No about the polish!!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness! My heart goes out to you on the nail polish! Isn't it amazing how quickly our precious children are able to destroy things? :)