2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Best Buddies

Lucy came first, Ethan came second, but you would never know it in our house. Ben did a lot of research before we chose a breed and he couldn't have done a better job! Ethan loves his Lucy! Our high energy, slightly neurotic, overanxious, allergy-prone, attention-seeking Lucy is so laid back with him that Ethan can literally do anything he wants to her. While she might prefer him not to, she just lays there anyway and wags her tail. You can see the scheming face for what's about to come next.
Uh-huh, this is a regular occurrence in our house. What you don't see are the poking of the eyes, pulling on the tail, and chewing on the ears...and yes, I mean Ethan.




1 comment:

Sherry said...

So glad I can read about your sweet family! Ethan is just too cute! So exciting. Sounds like things are great! You need to tell me more about your job! You know I got my masters in Education and would love to do something like that...I'm staying home for the first time this school year. It is so fun but so different!