2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moments to Remember...

Ethan is at such a curious age and doing so many things right now that I don't ever want to forget these moments. In the past few weeks, he has begun:

  • Using the knobs on his dresser as a climbing wall
  • Chasing Lucy around the house in his walker
  • Slipping Lucy food from his high chair
  • Conveniently dropping toys to see how far they fall
  • Pulling up on the air purifier in his room to use it as a bongo
  • Removing the door stop from the wall behind his bedroom door and using it as a drum stick
  • Throwing his snuggly in the air and covering his head while playing Peek-a-Boo with himself
  • Drenching Mommy and Daddy during bathtime all the while doing belly laughs
  • Laughing at Mommy when she says "No-No"...obviously someone has been working against me
  • Biting Mommy and Daddy's finger when they brush his teeth
  • Pulling up on everything then holding out his hand so that you will take it and he can walk wherever he wants to go

I am sure that I will need to update this in about 3o seconds, but these are a few things that remind us daily of the joy God has placed in our lives. Thank you, Lord, for this blessing you have granted us.

1 comment:

Cassi said...

So so sweet! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!