2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Solar Eclipse of 2017

The Solar Eclipse of 2017 will hopefully remain a memory that the boys' will have forever! The county extended the school day for 1 hour and our school had an eclipse watching party for 2nd-5th grades. Since Caden wasn't going to be able to go outside, I checked him out early so that he could watch it at home with us. We made sure that everyone was prepared for the extra long school day with a special eclipse snack. The boys' and I sent both of their classes these snacks for all of their classmates to enjoy while watching the eclipse. 
At lunch, I went in to check Caden out and Ethan's precious teacher snuck 3 pairs of glasses to me :-) Ben was able to capture this shot through the glasses and his phone.

And he and Caden intermittently hung out on the deck to watch the changes.
Meanwhile, Ethan's precious, precious teacher was texting me these shots of him :-)
What a super cool day! 


No comments: