2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Last Munchies with Mom at Shadowbrook

Earlier this week, we had our very last Shadowbrook Munchies with Mom. This 6th year was bittersweet. I will miss the wonderful creations the teachers and kiddos work so hard to put together for parents! 
The kiddos come in and sing first. I was glad to get a picture before the other classes came in and blocked Caden. 
After singing, we had a sweet luncheon and Caden enjoyed time sitting with friends. It's cute to see their interactions and how excited they are to see each other...even though they're in class together every day :-)

Love this guy!

No comments: