2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jaemor Farms Field Trip

A couple of weeks ago, Ethan's class took a field trip to Jaemor Farms. The kiddos had a great time and I am proud of their awesome behavior! 

Listening respectfully to facts about the corn maze
 Class picture in front of the maze
 On the hayride
 Learning about bees and pollination
 Watching how "good" apples are selected 
 Kiddos with the large pumpkins in front of the market
 Waiting for their turn on the giant tube slide
 Ethan was first :-)
 Blowing the ducks to the end of the water filled tubes
They learned so much at the farm and I was surprised to learn that so much went on there!

No comments: