2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Labor Day & Caden's First Day of Private Kinder!

We celebrated Labor Day with our sweet friends, the Cloer's, and Caden enjoyed his very last day of summer break! 


The next day started bright and early for this big 5 year old as he began his FINAL year at Shadowbrook in KINDERGARTEN! I'm certain at some point this year I will realize that this is our last year here and I will completely fall apart at the realization that 6 years of our life is about to end. This school has been a huge blessing to us and our boys have been loved on and prayed over for years because of the sweet ladies that take the time to care about our children. 
Caden gets to be in class upstairs this year with Jana and Marsha, whom I absolutely adore! He is learning so much already and I can't wait to see what the years holds for us!

No comments: