2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ethan's 6th birthday

I repeat...my last couple of months of picture documentation has been extremely poor. Sadly enough, that even impacted Ethan's birthday. The week after the 4th was Ethan's birthday and my entire family decided to travel in for the occasion. It was also the first time any of my family had seen the house so I was in a mad dash to get everything done. The day before Ethan's birthday my brother, Morgan, flew in from Virginia. He was a tremendous help while he was here! He and Ben took Ethan and Caden to see the Minion movie for Ethan's birthday. Then Mimi and Uncle CJ drove in that evening.
 The next day Uncle Chad and Aunt Ashley drove in with Collier. We had planned a small pool party with family and a few friends to celebrate Ethan turning 6. Everything turned out cute but the camera didn't make it past the counter until after everyone had left and we opened presents. Uncle Chad's gift was the highlight and he was excited to present Ethan a new remote control boat for the pool.
 Morgan had the perfect position to check things out!
 Chad got the battery ready to charge while Uncle CJ put together an airplane...
 and Collier munched on a foam cube :-)
 We had a wonderful weekend together and it ended all too soon. I am looking forward to the next time everyone comes for a visit when things are a little more calm and there aren't any more to-do's for the house.

No comments: