2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Friday, June 19, 2015

More of May-Munchies with Mom and Strawberry Picking

Every spring, Shadowbrook has Munchies with Moms in honor of Mother's Day. The teachers prepare a wonderful lunch made from scratch and the children display sweet projects they have created as part of the tablescape. 
Ethan's Handprint on his Heart and Caden's vase
 Caden's placemat
 Ethan's placemat for me...by the way, he loves me because I let him do whatever he wants to do. Hmmmmm...I'm pretty sure the word that comes out of my mouth more than any other word is NO. But I'm glad that it evidently doesn't affect his perception of our relationship :-)
 A rare brotherly moment
 After the luncheon, all of the moms took Ethan's class to the park and since there are 11 boys and 2 girls in his class they decided that the most obvious thing to do was roll down the hill...definitely boys.
 The next week we went to Washington Farms to go strawberry picking. What a fun field trip! Sweet Ms. Jana let Ethan help her pick her strawberries because it was much more fun picking them for your teacher than for your own family :-)
 Ethan with Ms. Jana and Ms. Marsha...love, love, love these special ladies!

No comments: