2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

January Wrap-Up

Here are a few final highlights from January:
We went to this sweet girl's Dedication ceremony.
Love this girl!

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures with my camera but got plenty with Chad and Ashley's camera :-) Isn't this the most precious dress!!!
 Then we had a movie night when Ben had to travel for the week and Caden took up Daddy's habit with a toothpick. Again, very poor picture quality!
  And finally, a rare after church picture where they are not trying to mess with each other.


No comments: