2016

2016

Our Story

My photo
Ben and I met in 1996, began dating in 1999 and married in 2001. Now 20 years and 2 children later, we have returned to where our life together began. Ben works for the Federal Reserve and I have the privilege of staying home with our two precious boys.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Family Photos

A couple of weekends ago, we did our first family photo shoot in a couple of years. Anytime Ethan and Caden are involved, there will be fleeting moments of cooperation in between lots of moments of silliness. Thankfully, our photographer, Nicole, caught some of their cuteness...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And she was able to get a few of all of us. This is Ben's favorite but I can't get past the fact that it looks like I have a baby bump. TOTALLY not the case at all but shows me that I need some more time at the gym :-(
 The agreed upon favorite
 The holiday pose that we didn't even use for our Christmas card this year.
 Even though it's hard to get everyone to smile at the same time, I am thankful that we had the opportunity to take these pictures. Thanks Nicole!!

No comments: